Let the Sky Fall


It seems as though now, I've hit a low. Like the opening line of the Title track to this blog "This is the end."

I've decided to give up. We all have our fates and destinies and I think that I've found mine. Albeit not the most pleasurable of destinations to come to in life, but it is my life's work and I must face it. I'm meant to be the stepping stone of the world. I've been placed here to be used by others for them to attain their goals, achievements and successes and share those things with people other than myself.

It is something that I've been denying for the longest; telling myself that it isn't true, that there are some genuine people out there. I know better now. It's cool. I mean just like the soothsayer Cassandra, it is my fate. I accept it. So this is the end of hoping, wishing, thinking and praying that my life has anymore meaning other than how I can placate and further others while being eternally benched on the sideline of life.

I'm preparing myself for a life of solitude. It is how I want it now. People are a disappointment. Only thing it seems as though they are good for is using you to get what they want and need and then moving on. Seeing as how I'm not one to hop on that particular bandwagon (simply because it is not within me to do so,) where does that leave me? I don't even think that I should use SKYFALL for this particular post. If you listen to the  song, I pretty much think its about empowerment, which is what I am truly lacking at this time.

"Let the sky fall/When it crumbles/We will stand tall/Face it all together/Let the sky fall/When it crumbles/We will stand tall/Face it all together at sky fall."

Standing tall is not something that I'm doing at this time. Huh, Standing tall is not something I see myself doing at all... I take that back. I do see myself standing tall. So it is aptly named. I see myself standing tall.... ALONE... isolated. Not as I want it, but as it needs to be. When you're alone, no one can hurt you. No one can use you or mistreat you. So yes, let the sky fall, when it crumbles, I will stand tall face it all at sky fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

When is enough, enough?